Thursday, December 1, 2011

...and how can I stand here with You, and not be moved by You?

I saw this years ago...and it left me speechless. I can't explain what it is about it. All I know is every time I watch it, I still get teary eyed.
Plus, there aren't words for how I feel about this song.
Even today, I got distracted from Him. My focus turned to my past, and my heart began to ache. Suddenly , I realized I was looking at other things more than Him. Things that never last, never satisfy. {Oh little heart, when will you learn?} I needed to be reminded. I found this song that's helped stir my heart in its coldest season.


There were still tears in my eyes. I love Him. He is beyond faithful. And He is enough. Even when we don't believe it. He is Restorer, Sustainer, Redeemer, Faithful, Loving, Almighty, Beautiful, Worthy. He is hope, love, justice, peace, and joy all in one. He is God. He is Life. He is Good, the only good. He is Faithful. He is Everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment